Tuesday, October 27, 2009

No good can come from this

This will be short and quick.

No good can come from this. I am having way too much fun with My Obsession. Therefore, I know no good can come from this.

I know it. I can feel it all in my nether regions. *chuckle* I don't know who is going to fuk it up, me or him. But I know I can't possibly keep having this much fun.

If it's me...man oh man...I am gonna need prescription meds. But if its him...? *shrug* I am a lot more forgiving of other people than I am myself.

*sigh*

Anyway, he is probably out of my league. Yeah, I know its sour grapes but thats how you make yourself feel better about missing out on good things. Right?

^^^^Sounds like I watched way too many afterschool specials. So glad they won't be punishing future generations with them.

I'm done for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment