Monday, August 30, 2010

What I wish...

You know what I wish? That people would get wiser. We have plenty of intelligence but I swear wisdom is in short supply.

Let me give the definition of these two words, thank you dictionary.com.

Intelligence: having good understanding or a high mental capacity; quick to comprehend, as persons or animals: an intelligent student.

Wisdom: the quality or state of being wise; knowledge of what is true or right coupled with just judgment as to action; sagacity, discernment, or insight.

Yeah, that is what I want human beings to attain. Wisdom. Perferably...now. *looks around hopefully*

I mean we have been on this planet long enough I think that more than a handful of people should:
1) have some wisdom
2) be wise enough to listen to those who have come before them and value their opinions
3) stop making the same dumb azz mistakes over and over again
4) realize that violence never beget anything but more violence
5) be able to get the fuk along

Those are just the 5 off the top of my head. I have so much stuff floating around in my head. So many people just living out the same ish over and over.  So many questions.

Why does my niece think that living her life the same way her mother did will end any better for her than it did her mother?
Why does my sister continue to go down the same dead end road thinking that it will get better as it steadily gets worse?
Why does MB3 continue to let the same people who use and abuse her and then complain about it?
Why does MCB continue on the path she is on even though she is miserable?

*pause* Million dollar questions here:

Why do men and women continue to let their significant others destroy them?
Why do women give up their sex and womb to men who are unworthy? Even when forewarned?
Why do men give their seed to women who are unworthy? Even when forewarned?
Why the fuk are some people so damn greedy?
Why do some people have no conscience?
Why can't people figure out why promiscuity is bad for them? I mean come on now, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Herpes and AIDS so far. How many different ways does nature have to say stop fukking around indiscriminately before we finally figure it out. I'm not even going to touch on the moral issues with it.

Multi-million dollar questions here:

Why are most black men dyck centric? I mean the whole of most, not just a lot but most, black men's lives is centered on their dycks and how to put them into as many wholes as possible.

Why are a lot of black women sliding down that same slope with black men and think it is ok as long as they get theirs?

Priceless question here:

Why are so many people mad at God?

*eyeroll and forehead rub* I just keep seeing the same stuff happening over and over again. It's like we are stuck in some primitive civilization loop and the only thing that seems to change in technology. We get more and more intelligent but we don't seem to gain any wisdom while we are getting smarter.

How is that possible?  Or am I just focusing on the wrong stuff? Do I need new people in my life? Less people in my life? Change of scenery? What?

I declare, I am having one of those days where for half a peanut I'd push the button to end the world my dang self if I could. *smh*

The fact that we are still here proves to me that God exists.

2000 years ago Jesus said that there would always be poor people and 2000 years later He is still right. Why doesn't that make anyone angry? Why doesn't that make anyone sad? Why doesn't that make us change?  Are human beings really incapable of evolving beyond where we are now? Really?

There is plenty of food, water, and energy. Yes, there is. I bet we could figure it out if we tried. Why isn't anyone trying to do anything any more than get rich and famous?

*sigh* Is this Hell? Seriously. Is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment