Friday, June 25, 2010

My Obsession

I'm gonna make this quick cuz I just want to say it and move on.  I've been thinking about a lot of stuff since last I stopped by here. Still ruminating on MB3.  A lot of stuff going on in my life right now that's got me thinking about my life choices. No. Seriously. I got about 10 posts coming.

I like this whole blog thing believe it or not. And I wouldn't have believed it. I thought my little blurb about this blog being my therapy was a joke. I guess the joke is on me. I am actually working out some stuff in my head.

Baby steps. Baby steps.

Anyway, I wanted to say, I still miss My Obsession...just not as much.  Or it doesn't sting as much. He and I actually seem to frequent quite a few of the same blog sites. Go figure *shrug* great minds I guess. Anyway, on one he wrote that he had found someone that was making him really happy.

*sad frown*

I miss him but I'm happy for him, too.  Seeing that took away some of the sting of missing him.  I don't know if that makes sense or if that's even what I'm feeling.  I just know I was having a sadness within me about him and now, not so much sadness. The sadness came with a bit of sting and the sting is almost gone. I guess I just miss our friendship but really he doesn't have time anyway.

And I really am happy for him. *frown turns upside down* Now...back to working on my crazy azz. *chuckle*

*sits here shaking head at monitor as I contemplate lunch*

No comments:

Post a Comment