Saturday, June 5, 2010

I THINK he’s still playing you.

*Now Playing Through the Fire – Chaka Khan*

Again, I don’t claim to be an expert on human nature, only a student and I still THINK my co-worker’s husband is playing her. *smh*

See, since I got back from vacation she has been bouncing around and bragging about all the great sex she has been getting lately. When I say bouncing, I mean dancing and backing that thang (her butt) up and everything. She has been getting all this since she went to a therapist, told him she was going to get on some meds and told him that if he is allowed to date then so is she. *smh chuckling*

I just laugh with her and chase her out of my office. We do this a couple times a week. She is really happy right now. *skeptical side-eye*

But see…I gotta wonder about his motives. Again, I don’t know this man nor does it have anything to do with my home, paycheck or bills. But she invited me into her mess and *shrug* I like to study my fellow human beings and their behavior and motives.

What I neglected to include when I first told this story was that when he moved out he told her that the last 18 months had been just miserable for him. He didn’t even want to come home from work becuz of ABC through XYZ issues. Now at the time they had only been married 14 MONTHS! This means he was miserable before he even said “I do.” When she questioned him on why he didn’t stop the wedding his response was that he saw how happy it was making her so he just went along with it.

*head cocked side eye*

Soooooooooooooooooooo…(if he is to be believed) if he lived 18 months of his life to please her then wouldn’t it stand to reason that he is doing this now too just to make her happy? If so, then isn’t he still the same miserable man who left home a few months ago by coming back to her? No, I don’t know if he has moved back in and I ain’t asking. I don’t prod, people just tell me stuff. *shrug*

No, none of the issues that he said made him move out have been resolved according to her. So…*head scratch*why is he back? Cuz, I don’t want to be standing beside her azz when he decides he can’t be with her azz any more and the only way he can be free is to do a drive by as she leaves work or heads to lunch, or what have you.

I still remember the woman Oprah had on her show who had been set ablaze by her (ex)boyfriend or (ex)husband (again, I forget which) at her place of employment. Bmore ninjas are no joke either. We had a case here in Bmore where the husband killed his wife when she came to court for the restraining order hearing. HE KILLED HER IN THE COURTHOUSE!!!!

Then of course there is always an insurance scheme. Our employer gives us $5,000 of life insurance free of charge. For an additional charge they will up it. For about $5 per pay you can get up to 4 times your salary. I ain’t saying he would, I’m just saying…think about it.

I reiterate: Baltimore where the cost of living is going up and the chance of living is going down.

*smh* I wish people were a little wiser about their interpersonal relationships. *sigh* This should be an interesting summer.

*Tips empty ice tea glass at monitor*

No comments:

Post a Comment