Saturday, May 8, 2010

My dinner with the Hello Kitty Slut I know

*Rude Boy by Rihanna plays*


So me and Hello Kitty Slut finally met in the flesh. *smirk* She is as much fun offline as she is online. We didn’t get together last Saturday becuz we hadn’t alerted FEMA she was in the area. *chuckle* A little joke betwixt us two. Truth, she was under the weather. Glad that didn’t keep her down for long.

So we rescheduled for yesterday, Friday. I had a great time. We went to one of my favorite restaurants, Ruth Chris and we didn’t get thrown out. It’s just possible I may still be welcomed back at that location again, too! Win win! *grinning*

I have been teased unmercifully since I ducked out of the last outing becuz of its location. So I would have shown up last night if they had to wheel me in on a gurney with an oxygen tank in tow. TDP kept telling HKS that I wasn’t gonna show. *LOL* And Missreall kept texting me yesterday to see what I was doing now. *LOL* It was hilarious to me and I answered every text and I made it there on time!

HKS stayed at one of the new hotels downtown, Marriot Waterfront, very nice. I hadn’t been in that one before. I think she got thrown out of the other ones (just kidding…I think). She met me in the lobby and we walked over to the restaurant for dinner.

Help me! *LOL truly* I took this heffa to a steak restaurant and she orders CHICKEN! I am going to get her for that one day, I just don’t know how, yet. *smirk* Though the chicken was delish and I recommend it if you are in a majority that wants steak but you are feeling chicken. *shrug* It happens sometimes.

We sat outside and people watched and misbehaved a bit. *chuckle* Just a bit.

*Now playing Circus by Brittany Spears*

All in all we had a great time, I think. We stopped by her hotel bar after dinner for a drink. *shrug* I wasn’t driving so no reason not to. She tried to get me drunk but I keep telling people I can drink vodka all night long and not even get a buzz.

*Now playing Your Love Is My Drug by Kesa*

I once drank a whole fifth of vodka by myself in an hour and I was stone cold sober. I was pissed too cuz the objective was to get drunk. I was in my twenties then and ain’t a thing changed. I don’t know why I seem to be immune to vodka but I am. *shrug*

Anyhoodles, we order our drinks, I had a sip of her drink, it was tasty, I must try it sometime. Then she does what I was expecting at dinner. *chuckle* She is something else. She thoroughly entertained the Caucasian guy sitting next to us. The way he was looking at her and not moving away from us like some people would I am betting he was hoping for an invite to the hotel room party. *chuckling and smh*

She is due back in town later this month. Oh help! Someone put FEMA on alert please. *smiling and smh*

*Now playing Sex On Fire by Kings Of Leon*
*tips highball glass at monitor*

4 comments:

  1. It was awesome meeting CC as well!! I had extra bail money in hand cause you know....you never really can tell how things will end up wit people you meet online! Nonetheless I only had to taze her once when she tried to grab the mexican bus boys balls. What she didnt know was I suggested outdoor seating and picked a table that was a clear shot for my snipers whom I had posted on the roof of the apartment complex next to us. They werent going to kill her or anything if she got out of line, but they were strapped with raccoon tranquilizers should anything "pop off".
    All in all I had a fabulous time and I cant wait to do it again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIES!!! All lies! This pyromaniac tried to set the restaurant on fire to keep from paying! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look it, the manager gave me the lighter and torch so dont blame me.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sure! Blame the manager! smh that poor man could not know what danger he was in lol

    ReplyDelete