Monday, December 21, 2009

The Truly Small Penis-Not Suitable For Work


Naked Wizard Tased By Reality from Tracy Anderson on Vimeo.

I feel the need to post this video here becuz I owe an apology to one of my girls. I just don’t know who.

Ok, see what had happen was, one day me and a few of my girls were sitting around talking. Somehow the conversation shifted to discussing men with smaller than average penises. I ain’t not never had a guy with a penis I considered small.  I will give my theory about that on another post. I just hope I remember to do so one day as I am getting old. *giving the evil eye to all y’all smart azzes out there*

Anyhoo, after I said that I had never had one of them, one of my girls told me about this guy who she said had a penis so small it was almost an innie. After sex with the guy she felt dirty like she had participated in a lesbian sex act (no offense to the gay and/or lesbian community I am just relating the facts as they were related to me) and that afterward she went home and just scrubbed herself raw.

Me being the retarded individual I am, I laughed myself silly. I couldn’t relate. I couldn’t understand. I had never in my life seen anything that small. And I have changed the diapers of 5 nephews, a godson, and a host of great nephews thanks to my trifling azz nephew whose name rhymes with pony.

All that to say I ain’t not never seen a dyck this small before.

Add to the fact that all women are built differently. I thought maybe he was just small to her. I got a friend who we have both slept with the same guy (at different times you nasty mindz) and she says he wasn’t big enough. He blew my back out and I had to beg him not to go so deep. *shrug* We are all built different. That’s my reason for laughing and I am sticking to it.

So, I know I hurt my girl’s feelings laughing at her like I did. I knew it then and didn’t care. Now that I have seen what she was talking about she has my sincerest apologies. But I can’t remember who I wronged (told you I am getting old) and no one will fess up to the confession. I don’t blame her cuz I did laugh pretty hard. Now I am just horrified for her.

Girrrrrrrl! If you fess up I owe you dinner and drinks and you can cry all about it on my shoulder. Shoot! You more woman than me cuz back in the day my simple azz would have laughed him out the room. Especially with a couple drinks in me. We would not have been rubbing clits. Cuz as of this moment he has an enlarged clit. That thing does not classify as a dyck.

That said. If The Donald or someone with Donaldesque pockets shows up with a dyck that small (and no toys or attachments), with credit cards in my name, stocks in my name, bonds in my name, a fat bank account in my name, the complete white Louis Vuitton luggage set with my name engraved in gold full of cash, the deed to the chalet in my name and a limo ready to whisk me off to a furrier, I promise you it will be the best sex I’ve ever had in my entire life.

Bite me. Judge me. I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment