Saturday, December 19, 2009

So this is how it really ends.

I knew no good could come of this and I was right. I hate being right this time. I was really enjoying My Obsession. I really really was.

So, this is what happened.

It was snowing up a storm in my part of the world.

We chatted part of the morning and some of the afternoon but the servers were slow. I imagine a lot of snowed in folk were online slowing things down.

We recently started IMing. I had an old email account with the same domain as his. I should have gotten a new one. I just didn’t want to have to keep up with yet one more account. I should have gotten a new one. I’ve had that account since 2000. A time when I was very carefree and didn’t think I needed to hide my identity. I sent him an email from that account and up popped my real name.

Damn.

That is all.

He looked me up online to see if he could find a picture and of course came across all my vital information.

All I wanna know is why couldn’t he just wait? Yeah. I inadvertently sent him my name. But I believe he knew that. Why couldn’t he just wait?

He let me know what he had done and what he had found and apologized but…

Why couldn’t he just wait?

I don’t even wanna talk to him anymore.

I don’t even know how long I’ll keep blogging. He just took away my feeling of empowerment.

*SIGH*

Why couldn’t he just wait?

I feel so very sad.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, kitten, you'll be just fine.

    ReplyDelete