Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sour Grapes

*sits up from banging forehead against desk*

I miss My Obsession.

It's been a week to the day since we said goodbye and I still miss him as much now as I did last week.  What the...?

The voices in my head are not happy with me at all.  Aye!

I keep trying to rationalize these thoughts away.  This is, afterall, my busy time of the year.  I'll be swamped until at least May.  I really have no time to dedicate to My Obsession anyway.

I miss My Obsession anyway.

I've got so much work to do.  Not to mention my friends seem to really want to hang out at each other's homes and cook and laugh and just exhale.

I still miss My Obsession.

My family has DRAMA!  I keep waiting to see the news trucks outside my niece's home.  I really need to focus on family.  Really.  I do.

I. MISS. MY. OBSESSION.

Ugh!

I'm gonna go bang my head against a wall now.

No comments:

Post a Comment