Tuesday, February 3, 2015

My Women's Group On Facebook

I know!  Back so soon?  *chuckles*  Well something popped up in my women’s group on Facebook that I wanted to spit out so I can get it out of my head.

So I’ve blogged about HKS and her relationship with TDP.  After which TDP and I stay far away from each other.  Amazing how small the internet can be sometimes.  You’d think that would be easy but with so many friends in common sometimes we do come face to face at which time I ease right on out the way.  Knowing him adds nothing positive to any person’s life.  I’m much happier this way.

About a year ago, I guess, he and some buddies started a new group on Facebook.  One of the ladies from our group added me without me knowing who all the participants were.  Some of the people in the group are cool.  However, when I saw his name pop up I immediately turned off notifications for the group and never entered it again.  I knew from that moment that that group was going to be about female bashing.  And that’s what it has finally become.

It started off great.  The women in my group kept coming starting posts in our group about how much fun they were having and how funny this one or that one was.  I just kept thinking to myself, Wait for it.  It is coming.  TDP was and is an asshole.  He can’t keep it hidden but for so long.

Well over the last six months all they do now is complain about the group and try to talk themselves into staying apart of it. *smh*  Only women who stay in that group are women with self-esteem issues.  

One of the group actually broke from it.  I’m hoping she sees the correlation between how her outlook improved once she left the group.  TDP added her back in whether she wanted to be there or not.  Then her outlook took a turn down again.  Now she’s left the group again.  I hope she connects the dots.

One of the other women in the group left and for a very good reason, one of the guys in the group took a picture of her and photoshopped it without her permission.  Then he apologized to her in pm while still deriding her and stirring the pot for others to do the same publicly.  I’d have screenshot that apology.  Posted it in the group so they could see him for the ass-shat he is and bounced.  She just bounced.  TDP told her to suck it up and added her back to the group.  Where they jumped in on deriding her some more.

They had a post in the group shaming fat women.  Did I mention TDP is fat?  At least the last time I saw him he was.  Yeah.  Then there was the post about women who don’t swallow semen needing to kill themselves.  All nasty negative posts against women.  No one with a healthy self-esteem, man or woman, would stay in such a poisonous place.

One of the women who is in the group but doesn’t stop by much even dropped them with a little knowledge that they are ignoring or maybe they love it.  Anyway she said there is always a lot of drama around TDP.

So all that was my segue into what’s going on now.

So TDP has a girlfriend and all the women in my group who are also in his group love her.  They THINK she’s great.  *smh side eyeing*  There is talk of including her into our group.  *rolls eyes to my bangs*  They ain’t learned from TG, A, or V.  I blogged about TG here.  A and V, I didn’t bother to blog about.  It wasn’t worth the energy.  But they all thought all three were great adds and each showed their true asses in the end.

Now A and V I really didn’t have any feeling on one way or the other.  But TG I knew wasn’t going to work and she is the one who single handedly brought down our first group.  When they mentioned adding TDP’s girlfriend to our group, I got the exact same feeling I got when they were talking about adding TG.  This ain’t going to end well for them.

For me and others it is no big deal.  I have friends and family who I am close to in real life.  But for others in that group, we are their only girlfriends.  If our group gets shut down like the other one, then they literally have no other friends to be with.

I know, we’re on the internet but we do phone calls, send cards to each other during the holidays, go on trips together, and do video slumber parties.  They really are a great close-knit group of women.  And we’ve been going strong for over three years.

And I see it about to hit a huge wall called TDP’s drama interjected by his girlfriend.
One of the women who don’t deal with TDP’s group either said the following about his girlfriend, she posts too many selfies and she had to unfollow her.  She didn’t have time for someone who needed to be told she was pretty that much.

I sat on my side of the screen chuckling.  Then one of the women in the group said that 2-3 selfies a month wasn’t that much.  Well the one who said that is the same one who spoke up for TG, A, and V.  A and V turned on her personally on her wall.  TG was well, you read the outcome.  So her friend vetting skills over the internet are practically nil in my mind.  And the woman who made the comment about the selfies only gets on Facebook 2-3 times a week.  So if someone who only gets on fb 2-3 times a week sees that many selfies from one person then that person is posting a lot of selfies.  But women with self-esteem issues are what surround TDP so that makes sense.

So what I’m going to do is the same thing I did for the other three women, nothing.  These are not my lessons to learn.  These lessons are for the ones who have the most to lose.  They should be guarding the group closely.  They’ll learn.  Hopefully.

I got other stuff to do and I’m going to get on that right now.

*salutes monitor with cheese danish*


No comments:

Post a Comment