Monday, April 2, 2012

CCW1

*twisting lips around* I'm not particularly peeved, or angry, or mad. I'm not curious but it is in my spirit and I wish to purge it. So, here I shall.

So Friday the Megamillions jackpot went up to $640 million. On Thursday a group of us at work got together to buy tickets. We were each going to put in $5.  We sent out an email. 11 people answered. 10 had their money and one did not. CCW1 didn't have her money. So I mention it to another person and wonder should we just wait until Friday. She volunteered to put in for CCW1. I let CCW1 know. She replies, Well, I actually need $10. I owe so-and-so $5 and was going to put in $5 for them. Ok, I looked at her like she was crazy. I wasn't going back to ask that woman to put in an extra $5 to cover CCW1's debt. Especially since the word around the office is that she borrows and then doesn't pay it back.

Look it, I broke down and got a car. Gas is now $4/gal. $10 is 2.5 gals of gas. She done bumped her head if she think I'm throwing away gas money on her and she has an able bodied man at home. All I got is me. Yeah, I'm careful with my dollars.

So Friday all these extra people pop up wanting to join in. So fine we say we'll buy more tickets. CCW1 has her money now and she comes in and instead of handing it to me she threw it at me, saying Since you couldn't wait for me yesterday but you can wait for these other people. I started to tell her something but it could only have been God that kept my mouth shut. I didn't say anything but just looked at her. She soon left my office.

Cuz what I wanted to tell her is:

1) Chick it is all over the office that you borrow money and don't return it. I wasn't about to be responsible for you bilking another coworker out of $10. Then I would have had to repay them and been out $10. You are not worth 2.5 gals of gas to me. Deal with it.

2) Like Shante, you have a man at home. Between the two of y'all you didn't have $10? Ok, that is your problem and not mine or anyone else's.

3) Take your money back because with all the negative energy that comes with it we definitely won't win. And we didn't.

4) No one owes you gatdamn thing in this world. You need to get over yourself. Your daddy was famous. Not. You. You are 43 years old and you still ain't got that, yet?

I think I mentioned before about 2 coworkers telling me about her office money borrowing habits. I don't know why people tell me so much of her business. I do not ask. They literally come to my office and ask did I hear the latest. No. And I don't want to. Well, I just wanted you to know blah blah blah.

People. For real. If you want your money back from her then go ask her! The fact that you are going around talking to me and who knows who else tells me you are salty about it. But venting to me doesn't get your money back. And I really don't want to hear it.

*sighs* Then she told us to pray for her as she was going to apply for this job in another dept. *eyebrows come together* I didn't say anything but I immediately shot her buddy CCW2 a look. CCW2 worked in that dept. I've been on an interview in that dept. and decided against the job after the interview. I know people who worked in that dept and left. We all have A LOT LESS DRAMA going on with us than CCW1.

CCW1 says the job is all the things that she loves to do. That is fine and dandy. My questions are will she be able to stop screaming at her husband at work, stop borrowing from people on the job, keep regular working hours, and not go around telling everyone she hates her job while there. This is a very high visibility supervisory job. *blink blink*

I wish her the best of luck but let me state why I am not in the least bit interested in any job in that dept at all. My interview process went fine until I got to the last interview. I met with a gentleman who after asking me the normal interview questions then gave a very PERSONAL assessment of me that had nothing to do with the job. This man literally got into my psyche and took it apart. Some of the things that he said were so dead on that I had to go home and think about the rest of his assessment a couple days.

Then after I got him out of my brain I started to wonder why he did it? Is this something he does for shyts and giggles ever third Tuesday of the month or what? If he's in a bad mood does he come in and play mind games with the office staff? I didn't know and realized that neither the job nor the dept was for me.

Then someone that I thought I had gotten rid up showed up again. I changed my cell number as I do every 4 years or so. That gets rid of the exes or the wanna be exes. I don't do tap backs.

I got to say, I do love my Caucasian girlfriends but I swear they are the craziest. Bless the men that love them because I swear they are too cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. Not all of them, just the ones I've known. lol I guess that is what throws me about CCW1, usually I find this level of crazy among my Caucasian girlfriends.

One of them reared her head again last week. She emailed me at work. Damn it! *chuckle* So we had lunch so that we could catch up. That means so she could dump all the drama that she has been going through on me from the previous year. *eye roll* Why, Lord? Why do I get all the crazy Caucasian women?

It is like because I know how to duck the simple azz negro men that I have to make up for it by having crazy Caucasian women befriend me.  I knew her azz was crazy when I met her 5 years ago. Last year she was finally diagnosed. She says.

Let's see. She finally got a divorce from her ex, she had a mental breakdown because his business failed and he was stalking her, they put her in a mental hospital, he came there and tried to kill her, he is now engaged to be married, he has custody of the kids and is living in PA, she has met a massage therapist off the internet who is presently in Japan or China taking classes at an exclusive massage therapy school, if/when they get serious he'll let her drive one of his luxury cars.

I think they need to adjust her meds some more. *rubs forehead* I do not need anymore crazy in my life. Please, Lord, make them go away.

One more thing about CCW1 since people love spilling her business all over the office. Her husband put her out of the section 8 house in September. Well, some time over the past few months his sister put him out the section 8 house. Of course she took him back. I guess she's stuck with him until they get their settlement check from the accident. *shrug* She did veto his idea of buying a jaguar for him. I'm proud of her for that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment