Sunday, December 18, 2011

Facebook withdrawal...

*pained groan* It is day 3 of no FB and I woke up this morning to a migraine and my stomach turning. Is this even possible? I haven't had a drop of alcohol this weekend. I started to have some spiked eggnogg last night and I'm glad I didn't because I'd be blaming that this morning. I just broke down and took 3 extra strength Tylenol. I am laying here waiting for them to kick in.

*groan* I can't believe this is from no FB. Can it? I know yesterday the melody from one of the games kept playing in my head. lol Then I went shopping and was going to make a recipe from my cooking group and remembered I never copied the recipe over. *sighs* I'll figure out something to do with the ingredients. They will not go to waste. That is if I can get rid of this migraine. I am not in the mood for food right now. *halfhearted smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment