Friday, December 16, 2011

Facebook is a devil and I decided to stop being its bytch.

*half smirk* As of 12:10 am EST today I deleted my account. I got a preview of the new change to fb and decided it was time to jump ship. *eye roll* Way too much information coming at me on opening the damn thing and no way to turn it off.

From my 14 - 15 months on fb I found that I am easily sucked into it. I've signed on to it on a Saturday morning just to say GM and check my games *chuckle* and then planned to head out to do errands. Low and behold 2 hours later I'm still there! So the new format would not have worked for me and my real life offline. *chuckle*

Now, however, I'm going through withdrawals! lol I quit twitter last year. I can only breeze by OHN and BA gets quiet around the holidays. People got ish to do.

I use blogs and fb to fill in the space as I wait for people to reply to emails, return calls, conference calls, etc. So now what do I do with my time. I hate waiting for anything. My mind always has to be occupied with something and now I have dead air. Maybe it is time to job hunt again?

I know, heffa what? lol I just need something to do at all times. Last night after I deleted my account, I turned off my laptop and lay in bed with my legs shaking. *chuckle* The withdrawals had started.

Oh man oh man...

No comments:

Post a Comment