Monday, December 19, 2011

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHH!

*dramatic pause and exasperated chuckle* They sucked me back in!!!! *smh at myself* I made the mistake of checking my email yesterday and found everyone was looking for me. I left a fb message but evidently when I deactivated the acount it did so immediately. I could have sworn the last time one of my fb buddies left fb their page was up for a couple days before it disappeared. So I had to sign back on to let everyone know I was fine.

Jeez! I'm turning into a drama queen online! *smh* And that truly isn't my intention. But I have cut back. That layout truly is horrible. They don't have to worry about me being on fb often. Ugh! I guess I am a very linear person after all. It is kind of set up like the front page of a newspaper that is run by lunatics now. There are way too many blocks on the screen and each one has something different going on in it. They offered me a tutorial.

*blank stare*

If I need a tutorial on it then it isn't entertainment. It is work. I get paid to work. I ain't seen a dime from fb.

I did make sure everyone had my email to contact me and my skype. *chuckle* Yes! I skype now. I haven't given out my new cell because I'm not happy with this service so I may be switching and changing numbers again. The person who had this number previously has a lot of bill collectors calling looking for him and I am not so inclined to call them back and let them know this isn't his number anymore. *lip smack* Not my job. My phone is always on vibrate when I'm at work. My family has my office number so if it is an emergency they can call me directly. So during the day these calls go straight to my voicemail and I delete them.

*eyeroll* So I ain't feeling this service or number too much. *sighs* Glad I went with pay as you go before signing up for a plan.

Anyways, I'm back on fb but I think I did detox *chuckle* because I don't feel like I need to be on there. Yesterday was truly weird with the migraine and queasiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment