Wednesday, February 10, 2010

On dating black women

LMAO at this whole concept.

There are men out there who say they don’t date black women. Ok. It’s a preference. For the longest time I didn’t date anyone other than black men. No one slammed me. Why do we keep slamming men for it?

I know. First and foremost, I am not anyone famous so who really cares. However, famous black women never go on record, at least that I’ve seen, in who they will and will not date. No one has even bothered to ask that I’ve noticed.

You know why?

Cuz we all know one simple fact: If a man’s peen ain’t a certain length then they will never be able to hit it from the back. I’ve yet to have sex with a man who didn’t hit it from the back sometime during our sessions. If your peen ain’t above average then it will never get past that bubble butt we have. That’s it in a nutshell. *snicker*

As a plus sized woman I have never had a man with a small peen. As a matter of fact I’ve had a couple that were too big which is why I have measurement restrictions now. No, seriously, I do.

I have a big chocolate bubble butt back there. *chuckling* Every guy I’ve been with could hit it from the back…except one but still he could get it in from the back. He just couldn’t stay in. *chuckle*

So folks, black ladies in particular, please leave the men alone that don’t date us. Let them continue to date the women that they can accommodate and who can accommodate them. They are just saving you disappointment and themselves insult and injury. Sisters, you know how we can be.


My friends complain a lot about being hit off by guys with small peens. I can’t relate and I am quite glad I didn’t run into a small peen when I was younger. If a guy wasn’t interested in me I chalked it up to me missing out on drama and left it at that. A lot more people need to adopt this attitude. Everything ain’t for everybody. Geez! *eye roll*

Today if I ran across a guy with the confidence to know his peen is too small but still steps to me I know there are things we can do to make it more enjoyable for both of us.

I’ve kind of been having this idea running around in my head for a minute. The more I see of men’s dating preferences the more I believe it.  I mean coochay is coochay no matter what color woman it’s attached to.

Like for the longest time I kept wondering why Shaq dated such tiny women. He dated Jada Pinkett Smith before she married Wil Smith. I just assumed he was huge in the peen department. Now that I have been spending time over at BallerAlert.com and a couple other groupie spots I am hearing rumors, just rumors now nothing anyone has confirmed with pictures, that though he’s a big guy his peen is just average. *nodding* That would make him dating petite women make sense. Men go with what feels good to their peens. I hear the tighter the better. That’s why I do my kegels weekly. My coochay is built small and I haven’t had any kids so my coochay doesn’t need to do them daily. I’m just saying. *shrug*

I think that goes for a lot black men that I see dating Asian women. No, all black men don’t have huge peens. Asian women are more petite and I imagine so is their coochay. Honey, you got to get yours as it feels good to you.


So to them I say do you and her but do black women a favor. Stop telling the world that you don’t date black women becuz we are evil and bitter. Y’all know good and damn well you love us and all the drama that comes with us. All that drama is just misdirected passion. But when you direct that passion in the right way and you have the sexual skillz and equipment to fit the black woman in question *sigh*…bay…be! *eyes roll to back of my head, coochay twitch*

Forgive me Blogger but I need to be a bit vulgar to be clear here:

Fuck what you heard becuz it is the B to the E to the S to the T!

So to all y’all men out there who say you don’t date black women, its ok. Just do us a favor and stop proclaiming it to the world attached to some bogus excuse. It is what it is. You more than likely don’t have the equipment to do so. God, in His infinite wisdom, made someone for everyone. Be glad we live in a world now where you can love who you love. Just stop trying to mess with our self esteem. Y’all done messed Caucasian women all the hell up. You don’t want a nation of crazed angry black women. Trust!

Just my humble opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment