Thursday, March 27, 2008

I think I've come to a decision


Well they got back to me yesterday about the salary. Yes, HR is that slow. I am part of a very large company and that gives HR the excuse to be as slow as they like.

Anyway...the salary isn't that much more than what I make now. So what is my motivation to stay or go? I think more than anything else I am just struggling to keep up in my present job. This new job would be more of the same but safe...I could shine again. I don't shine now...ok, I have moments. But before I shined all the time. Everyone thought I was so great at my job and I was so bored I moved. Now I am bored again but not shining. Not shining at all.

I think...I'll still stay where I am. I do afterall have MOMENTS when I shine. And they are happening with a bit more frequency.

SIGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment