Thursday, March 8, 2012

Angry white women

So yesterday seemed to be angry white women go around the internet and insult black women for no apparent reason day.  Or it may have just been the same white woman making the rounds of all the predominantly black websites.  I don’t particularly care.  I’m going to state the facts and why the fugg I was and am still pissed.

I was on OHN getting my laugh on when this white chick shows up out of nowhere with a backhand slap to black women on a post that had ZERO to do with insulting black women.  It was all a parody about black men.  I sat back and waited for someone to get her, like they jumped on the chick who stepped out and said black men ain’t shyt.  After several minutes when no one said a damn thing to defend our honor, I hopped over to fb and asked the ladies did they know this chick and when was someone going to get her azz.

Then me and the ladies headed back over to OHN and proceeded to put her azz in her place.  She did get called a bytch by one person one fugging time.  One, and only ONE, of the fellas tried to shut her azz down and out before she got too far but she kept typing so, as usual, we black women had to stand up for ourselves.  Only one man spoke up for black women’s honor and he only did so ONCE.

So yesterday evening the moderators called themselves addressing it by dressing down those who shut the chick up.  Because know she got shut the fugg up and no one threatened her life or told her to die or drink bleach.  She got a good old fashion dress down.  For which we got dressed down and I’ve been pissed and raw about it ever since.

So two years ago it was ok for the whole OHN community black, white, Hispanic, Asian, etc to come out on the chick who said black men ain’t ish and tell her all the ish I’ve mentioned before and above but it wasn’t ok for us black women, when it seemed only one of the men would speak up for us, to defend ourselves?  Bullsh$#!

So it was ok about 18 months ago for one of OHN’s stans to get into an altercation with an albino woman and quite a few OHNawlians to go in on her when she jumped in said stan’s azz?  That Twitter battle was epic.  That woman was so smart and awesome I started following her. LOL  She was having an argument with some of OHN’s best and holding her own.  In that instance they were wrong.  The OHN stan made an inappropriate comment about albinos and she let them know she took offense.  The stan instead of just dropping it started cussing her out.  And she dressed everyone of them down until she shut them down.
So that was ok?  Bullsh$#!

Now, on BA another white chick or maybe the same one, strolls over and turns a post that had not a thing to do with race into a race argument.  The post wasn’t one I was interested in so I missed most of the fireworks until I checked it at the end of my lunch and there were 113 comments.  I was like, let me go see what is going on.  This post shouldn’t have had more than 20-30 comments and it blew up.  After reading about 3 pages I saw what happened and that said white chick got her azz served on toast points as she should have.

Today, one of the ladies who participated in the down dressing posted an apology to Boss.  Boss was like for what?  That was mild compared to how bad we have been in the past.  Personally, I believe the chick had it coming.  It may even be her kink.  Masochists come in many different levels, from verbal to physical abuse.

I’m just at this point now where I see, black women always have to stand on our own and handle our own because black men will not do it for us.

OHN’s regluator said that we showed her just what she wanted to see.  My thought was: What?  That black men don’t value their black queens enough to shut anyone down who disrespects them?  Because that’s all I saw.

OHN’s regulator said next time just email one of them.  But see, they call themselves a community and that ain’t a community.  That’s grade school.  Ooooooh Miz Moderator, she said black girls ain’t shyt.  Then Miz Moderator smacks the tattletale for saying "shyt".

Nah, I’m 44 years old.  I ain’t perfect nor am I saying I’m right.  I’m just saying, nah.  That ain’t for me.

See, if you walk into my physical community and attack me verbally I am going to give as good as I get.  Period.  WTF do you look like calling the police because someone said you ain’t shyt?  The 911 operator will ask if the person threatened you with physical violence and when you say no then they’ll tell you there is nothing they can do.

Well there is something I can do.  I can tell you just what I think of your notions about black women.

A white woman can have THREE different semen stains in her panties.  Only one of the stains belongs to her boyfriend but it was the black pro-athlete that raped her.

A little black teenage girl can be found raped, beaten, covered in human excrement and cuts but she wasn’t raped?  I can say a lot of negative things about Rev Al Sharpton but to this day I got to respect him for standing by her then.  I recently saw an interview, he still stands by that young girl even though white people still want to say she wasn’t raped.  He’s the only black man so far who will do so publicly.

And black men wonder why they can’t get the fugg ahead.  You NEVER let anyone disrespect your queen just like I would never let anyone disrespect my king.  Until they learn that cardinal rule they more than likely won’t get the fugg anywhere either.

I noticed even the white guys kept their mouths shut during that confrontation.  They can say they weren’t there all they want to but I won’t believe it.

They keep trying to push us to the bottom and telling us to shut up but I won’t be quiet.

Cool, that is his site and his rules.  I got to respect that.  So maybe it is best I just keep my comments to myself and stay the hell off the site.  Because you know what?  If she or anyone else black, white, green, indigo or what the fugg ever said that ish today, tomorrow, or 100 years from now and I’m still alive reading on OHN or any other website I will still do and say the same damn things.

This song says it all.  If I live long enough to see black men pull their collective heads out of their crotches and do an about face and treat each and every black woman with the respect that a man shows his queen and some young un asks me why were black women so angry when I was young I’ll have a post to remind me.

*pushes play*



No comments:

Post a Comment