Monday, November 14, 2011

I want to say something on BA buuuuuuuuut...

Last night on BA a rather spirited conversation started about the value of peen vs coochay. Long story short peen is free and coochay is *pause* not free. *chuckle*

A bit of a war broke out and I wanted to join in this afternoon but I noticed something. The fellas have all gone silent and into hiding. *chuckle* This cannot be good. I figure too many of their manly nerves got struck. But one of them had the nerve to say coochay is worthless. *blink blink* On a site owned and operated by a woman, for women, and where the overwhelming majority of the posters are women.

Um...no bueno.

Anyhoodles, what did surprise me is that there were only a few of the regular women posters reading the guy. The rest of the ladies were very quiet on the matter and that was another reason for me to still my fingers and sit back and take stock.

This guy is a new poster whose story just doesn't add up to me. Another reason I don't advocate internet dating. The Y chromosone is the lie chromosone. Period. Men are good liars in person. On the internet they are freaking brilliant at it. *smh*

I hope not too many of the chicks fell for his lies. As soon as he popped up spouting off about all the people he knows with money and how he's just stacking bills etc my BS meter sprang to life. *chuckling* He sounds like someone who is on the outside looking in at the wealth and has gleaned just enough knowledge to fool someone who is naive, be she from the projects or a small midwestern town. He just doesn't sound like he spends oodles and oodles of time around rich folk as someone they would socialize with. Heck, he doesn't sound like someone I would socialize with and I'm basic. *shrug*

Last week he was bragging about his $10k ghetto blessing. His words not mine. Though, $10k in this economy isn't a lot of money, I wouldn't call it a ghetto blessing. I'm not even sure what that would be. No blessing God bestows upon me is small or considered ghetto to me. A ghetto is something most people with sense aspire to get up and out of. A blessing is something people hope, beg, plead, and pray for. I mean, I've never prayed to live in the ghetto, not even a French ghetto and I so would love to live/visit France but not to live/stay in a ghetto. No thanks. So, I'm not sure why he was downing his alledged cash winfall that he wasn't expecting.

I know $10k would make a lot of women (and men) drop their panties. *shrug* To each his/her own. That's the price of a sensible used car, so it is nothing to sneeze at but you still have to pay insurance, gas, maintenance, emmissions test, and registration. Yeah. I wasn't impressed but good for him if it was true.

It did make me sigh though. Why ninjas always got to tell everyone when they got money? I don't understand it. I mean, if he was doing what I suspected from jump, trying to get some chicks to give him some play, then yeah it would work for some women and not for others. *shrugs and sighs*

Anyway, I couldn't say this on BA because, I think the fellas are already in their feelings. *chuckle* Sometimes it is best to just STHU and leave well enough alone. Everything that needed to be said had been said.

Of note though was the difference in how this conversation about women/coochay being worthless went down as opposed to the chick who showed up on OHN and said black men ain't sh__.  OHN cussed her out and told her to die or something along those lines. My BA ladies engaged him in facts and examples. *smiles* They are some witty and intelligent women on that site. And the regular long time male posters STHU. *LMAO* So they are pretty smart, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment