Friday, September 24, 2010

What I love about being a woman

*flips over on stomach and grabs laptop*


The fully developed female breast is awesome. Yeah, I am going to start right here.

I was lying on my back here in bed topless as is my way during the summer. I happen to look over in the bedroom mirror and catch my reflection. And I am amazed at my side profile.

My cinnamon chocolate skin was bare except for a pair of black thigh high panties. My right leg was bent at the knee and swaying to some internal rhythm even I wasn’t aware of. My lumps, dimples and love handles had settled into a rather attractive pose. I could see the subtle indentation that is my waist. My waist isn’t as small as it use to be but it is still here!

Then sitting up rather perky for a 42 year old breast was Jasmine, the right one. I wonder should I really consider them to be 42 years old or should I just count the years they’ve been noticeable. I watch Jasmine rise and fall as I breathe.

She is this mound of cinnamon chocolate flesh sitting atop my chest. She is capped with a dark chocolate ring topped by a flat little button. I examine the breast with my eyes only. She is no mountain, at least not to me. Mountains are tall pointy things. Jasmine is round and soft and she jiggles outside the confines of a bra. Those aren’t mountain like characteristics at all. That’s ok. I like her soft like that.

I had taken a shower earlier and my skin was still damp. I was just relaxing on my day off. Then the air conditioner kicked on. A gush of cold air hits me and that flat little button transforms into a hard pebble completing a picture that I didn’t know was unfinished.

In that moment, I looked at myself and thought for the first time in a long time:

Damn, I look hot!

*chuckle* Now on twitter they would say take a picture or it didn’t happen. Well, consider this my snapshot. My snapshot in time for the day when my breasts are doing things that I am dreading. Or worse yet, they aren’t even there. *shrug* Who knows what the future brings? Not I but I can face it a little braver knowing that I have a memory stored here about a time when Jasmine and Jocelyn were awesomeness and I looked hot to me.

*shimmy shake and a chuckle*

No comments:

Post a Comment