Sunday, September 26, 2010

I just figured it out...I think...

This life is a gift. It is a present. No matter how rich you are or poor you are. No matter how pretty you are or ugly you are on the outside. No matter how perfect or imperfect you are. None of this superficial shyt matters. None of it.

All that matters is that you take everything you got and use it to the best of your ability for all the best possible reasons.

The sins or wrongs come into play when you deprive someone of their joy. Their life. Their needs. Their purpose. Their evolution. Even if the person you are depriving is yourself.

I think the right to pursue life, liberty and happiness isn’t just a citizen of the USA thing. I think that is a human right.

I think I am about to change my life.
*tips ice tea glass at monitor*

No comments:

Post a Comment