Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I gotta say it somewhere...

Happy New Year!

I know, long time no write.  I’ve been happily busy.  Which is a very good thing.

I only stopped by here because I have to say this somewhere before I bust.  I can’t say this to the person who started the fb post because there would be a war on her wall and it is not that serious.  I can’t say it in my women’s group because the most vocal ones love that tv show that I call Kizzy Does DC (KDDC).  I refuse to mention the show’s real name but it has Kerry W. in the lead role.  They will defend that show to the last drop of their blood.  They’ve already done so and continue to do so just disgusted that they have to keep defending the show.  They defend that show like they are defending themselves.

Look, I like some of Nicki Minaj’s songs and I don’t defend her when people attack her.  I pay for her music to entertain me.  She isn’t giving me a thin coin to defend her and I don’t.  So I figure they must see themselves in Kizzy and are defending themselves. *shrug* The needle on my f*cks to give meter remains at rest.

Anyway the fb post was about a book on amazon listed as interracial erotica.  Now it isn’t actually erotica.  It is pure smut.  Black chick and her strong white man.  But they don’t call the black woman a chick, they use the word Ho or Hoe.  I forget.  Anyway they were all outraged and one wondered who sanctioned this “filth”.

I had to go to bed early, I was asleep before 9 pm, because it was taking everything in me to not type the following:

The people sanctioning what you term as filth are in fact every single person who is in love with the tv show KDDC or as it is formally known _________.  What y’all don’t get while y’all are screaming “Do it Kizzy!” at the tv is that the show feeds into the fetish that a lot of caucasian men (heck and I imagine some caucasian women too) have about black women.  They would love to be able to screw that smart, articulate, accomplished, attractive, composed black woman in their place of employment, gym or wherever absolutely filthy.  Most black women don’t get that there are eyes set in caucasian faces crawling all over them every day that wish they could treat them like a black ho/hoe.  They don’t want to date black women, just use their bodies for sexual gratification.  Oh and they would like it very much if you, black ho/hoe, would love the degrading way they treat you in the bedroom.  Please and thanks.

There is no love between Kizzy and either of the caucasian men that the writers keep passing her back and forth between like a cheap bottle of muscatel.  When this show is off the air and a few years have passed, SOME people will see the show clearly.  Some will still romanticize it.  Kinda like how I feel about Gem and the Holograms. *chuckling*

I realized that black women really didn’t realize why the show was on the air when I saw someone circulating a petition to have them end the affair with Kizzy’s married massa.  I laughed and shook my head knowing that would never happen.  The day it does, the show will be canceled, not finaled, but canceled five episodes later.

That would mean she would be left with the caucasian who is single, I think.  I don’t watch the show.  I just notice from my fb newsfeed who she’s with by who everyone is panting about that week.  She even had a black beaux for a minute, I guess.  One of her caucasian massas either killed him or had him killed.  Don’t know.  Don’t care.  However, left with an unattached caucasian male would mean that they would be dating.  He would treat her like a woman who is his equal instead of the black ho/hoe that he is using for sex while basking in her love as he treats her like a ho/hoe.

Pay attention: THAT AIN’T GOING TO HAPPEN ON THIS SHOW!

That’s not what the show is about for the caucasians who watch it and write it and that is all that matters.  It has even been leaked that when Miz Shonda ends the show, things will end badly for Kizzy.  As it is supposed to.  A jump off isn’t supposed to have a happily ever after.  Look at Alicia Keys.  She got Whiz but she also got to help him pay his child support payments to the baby mommas before, during, and probably after they got married.  She’s a laughing stock as she should be because she was a jump off to a married man.

Kizzy should have just as bad an end. *shrug* And the leaks seem to say Miz Shonda and the caucasians funding the show agree.

Back to my point, every time a black woman/girl extolls this show, in the fetishizing caucasians’ minds that means that there are black women/girls open to being treated like Kizzy right here and now in 2015.  And that boys and girls is why there is this fetish erotica that y’all are calling filth.  This is what called it into being.

Heck, the books that they were discussing on fb have commenters remarking that they made mistakes in the book.  Black women don’t have pink nipples and they kept mixing up blonde and black hair in the same book! LOL In other words, someone took out their manuscript written about caucasians and just redid the female character and made her black.  Then they didn’t do a very good job of editing it on top of it.  LOL

And though they hate it, those books are in the top fifty thousand on amazon.  Why is that notable?  Because amazon has over seven million books on their site.  Some of those books are well known best sellers by authors the masses know and love.  Books that have been made into plays and movies.  And these smutty fetish books are in the top fifty thousand with them.  Not top million or even hundred thousand but fifty.  Yeah.  There is evidently a lot of money to be made in these kinds of smutty books.  And they get sanctioned every time black women sit down and enjoy, tweet, fb, blog, etc about how much they love KDDC.

*sighs*  Okay.  It is out now and I can go back to chill mode.


A fabulous new year to you!  *fingerwaves*

No comments:

Post a Comment