Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Putting my question out to the universe

So my new favorite thing is to look at houses on the internet. Interiors and such. Love seeing the different ideas, color schemes, designs, you name it, that people use. What I find really puzzling is that A LOT of the homes I look at have these huge windows in the bathroom. It perplexes me. I know you can put up window treatments, which most of these pics don't portray. I just wondered why would you want such huge windows in your bathroom considering what you do there?

The house I grew up in had one window in the bathroom. It was normal sized but we had a shade and paneled curtains over it.The shade was rarely ever raised. I don't know. Just found it weird and wondered why. Maybe someone will answer it in my travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment