Wednesday, October 10, 2012

*blink blink*

I needed to mark this day in my personal little life history. Today CCW2 was not a pushover for CCW1.

We ordered in lunch today for the office. Busy time period right now. Any hoodles, CCW1 is broke as usual and walking around telling folk she is hungry and broke. But she has cable. Your priorities are screwed in my book when you are hungry but got cable. Naw!

So she borrowed money from me that I ain't seen in two years. So that means she can't get anymore out of me. Especially, not when her priorities are all screwed up.

Normally, CCW2 will help her out in these instances. CCW2 said NAW! And when CCW2 got her lunch, CCW1 was like "Oh I'm following you to get some of yours." CCW2 said "No you won't." Went into her office and shut the door.

*blink blink*

I was done. That is the first time I've seen that in four years. I mean CCW1 calls CCW2 at home to borrow money. And CCW2 always coughs it up. So today was a bit of shock for me. It needed to be remarked upon. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

CCW2 got some upsetting news from her child yesterday. She may just be upset about that now.  Still, that was ... WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment