Monday, January 30, 2012

Dear Lord God In Heaven

I know everyone is on their own journey but they are all giving me a headache. Can you just make the stupid ones shut up or make me less sensitive to them? I know I did dumb stupid things as I learned and grew. I also didn't have people who had already gone through it giving me good advice on how not to make the same mistakes they did. I guess that is what is working my last nerve. People getting good advice and ignoring it and then expecting a different outcome and then wanting sympathy when it turns out how everyone told you it would in the first place.

I'm tired, Lord. I'm real real real real tired. I don't know how You continue to shower us with mercy and understanding and compassion. I thank You for it forever and ever. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment