Friday, October 14, 2011

Something I've noticed

I had my dental surgery and 2 rounds of antibiotics. That tooth must have been infected for a while or I had another infection that cleared up with the antibiotics because my sense of smell and taste is back with a vengeance and some of this stuff I've been eating now tastes like crap!

Case and point: Last year we got a new coffee machine. You put in your money and a coffee packet and it gives you a cup of coffee.  Quite a few people in my division said it tasted awful. I was like it is fine to me. Y'all are just spoiled with your $4 cups of coffee.

OH. MY. WORD. I had a cup after my mouth healed and before it got to my lips my nose was telling me NO!  But my hand was moving too fast and it was in my mouth before I could stop myself. *shudders* UGH! It does taste as horrible as it smells!

What made me blog about it is that I just had one of those breast cancer awareness bagels from Panera. Last year I could have sworn they tasted good. This year? *shudder* Ugh! I'd a rather they just put out a jar and ask for $2. *rubs tongue against roof of mouth* I would have paid not to have that taste in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment