Sunday, June 26, 2011

Facebook is a debil. Yes debil.

I have been blocked on FB. *chuckle* Yes, I’m chuckling now but at first my little feelings were hurt. Then I thought about the last conversation I had with the person who blocked me and realized that I just might have been blocked because I like Nickelback. *blink blink* You know the Hurt Feelings Fairy sucked her teeth at me, rolled her eyes and gathered up her children. Dragged her out over something so silly. *chuckle* Oh well. He did what he needed to do, I guess. If today was his last day the last thing he should be looking at are my offending posts.

I don’t know about folks. I get on the internet to meet new folk and share some laughs and giggles. Perhaps a serious exchange every now and again. *sighs*

I got so much serious stuff going on in my life right now. I really just want to relax and have fun online. But more and more I’m finding myself censoring myself. For a while there, I got to feeling a little persecuted because some women folk got to thinking I was interested in the avatars that are their men. *smh* I’m having enough problems with men in real life. I don’t have time to even begin to research some picture of a man I met online.

Of late there is a situation that I hinted at in my last post. I wrote up the blog but the situation has taken on new twists and turns. I had to call TPL to get his handle on it because it has gotten completely out of hand. I keep trying to put distance between me and the people involved and one of them keeps trying to pull me back in. Father, help!!!!

So, when I get online, I just want to sit back and have some fun. *sighs* Maybe it is time for a new screen name and a new internet community. I mean, I love BA and I ain’t leaving them behind. But OHN is another story. Everyone seems…I don’t know…uptight? More and more of them are pairing off and the women folk are starting to scare me a bit. I spend a lot of time making sure that I don’t talk to this guy or that guy or trying to remember who is paired with whom. This is beginning to be more work than fun and I’m not getting paid for it. *amused sigh*

Oh well…the search for a new community begins again…

No comments:

Post a Comment